We encourage our developers and partners to use Vuforia’s brand and logo, however we require that you adhere to the simple guidelines. The Vuforia logo is available to anyone wishing to reference Vuforia in their content. You are welcome to use our logos to indicate that you use Vuforia as your augmented reality development tool provided such use follows these guidelines.
- Use the official, unmodified Vuforia logos from this site.
- Ensure that there is sufficient clear space between the Vuforia logo and other graphical or textual elements for them to be interpreted as unique elements. Minimum clear space is the “x-height.”
- Use our logos as the most prominent element in an application or in a manner which implies that the content was authored or sponsored by Vuforia or PTC.
- Modify our logos by changing the colors, rearranging elements of the design, or distort the design.
- All of our brand marks are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- For further information about the use of PTC and Vuforia’s name and trademarks, read the PTC logos Rules of Use