Database defines the dataset to use for this target instance.
Object Target defines which target from the dataset to use.
Length dimension value for the Bounding Box
Width dimension value for the Bounding Box
Height dimension value for the Bounding Box
Show Bound Box renders the bounding box of your target in the Unity Editor to facilitate the placement of augmenting media in relation to the physical target.
Default Trackable Event Handler
The Object Reco Trackable Event Handler component is responsible for handling callbacks to the Object Target Behaviour arising from changes in the status of the trackable, such as when the target has been detected and is then being tracked. Extend this script to implement custom event handling for your app.
Building and executing the sample
1. Set your platform build target for either IOS, Android in File, or UWP in Build Settings.
2. Add your scene(s) to Scenes in Build.
3. Define a unique Bundle ID in Player Settings > Other Settings.
4. Define a unique Product Name to serve as the name of the app when installed on a device.
5. Select Build to generate an executable or Build & Run to both generate an executable and deploy it to a connected device.
There is no need to change any of the default Player Settings to support Object Recognition. You can customize the presentation of your app on the device by adding icons and splash images in Player Settings and setting the app's device orientation.