Vuforia provides support for creating Augmented Reality applications for the Vuzix M300 and M400 eyewear devices.
In order to create applications for the Vuzix M300/M400 using Unity, the following is required:
- Android Build Support for Unity
- The Vuforia Engine AR package for Unity
Creating your First Vuzix M300/M400 Application
- Open Unity and create a new project.
- Add the latest Vuforia Engine AR package to your Unity project following these instructions.
- Be sure to switch to the “Android” platform in the Build Settings Window.